Frequently Asked Questions
* How many lessons are included for each grade level?
There are over 20+ lessons for each grade level and new lessons are always being added.
* Can we make special requests for lessons that we would like to see in the future?
Yes, you may request art projects you would like to see in the future. Please email me!
* Is new content added often throughout the year?
Yes, new content is added about every month for both k-3rd and 4th-6th.
* Can I upgrade to have access to both grades at any time?
Yes, you may upgrade at any time. Go to the subscriptions tab under your account. From there you can change your membership.
* How do I add teachers from my school to my account?
- Once logged in, please go to the “My Account” page
- Click on “Subscriptions”
- Click on “Sub Accounts”
- From there you can add teachers to your account manually by clicking “Add Sub Account”
- Or you can send them a “Signup URL” link to create an account themselves
- As the Admin, you will have the ability to add and remove users as needed
Please do not add teachers or staff from outside of your school.
Have More Questions?
Only to be used by teachers, parents, and other educational service providers.
Lessons that inspire kids to love art!
I believe the true purpose of arts education is not necessarily to create more professional artists, musicians, or dancers. It’s to create more complete human beings who are critical thinkers, who have curious minds, who can lead productive lives.